We want to make the process of returning an item as easy, painless and hassle-free as possible. Please read through our Returns Policy below:
1) Items purchased can be returned within 14 days from date of purchase. Items must be in the following condition to be eligible for return:
i. In their original condition (unaltered, unworn, unwashed with tags intact). Items will not be accepted for return if they are stained, worn, soiled or altered from their original condition.
ii. Must be returned in the original packaging (with the plastic/boxes the item came with);
iii. Must not be listed in the Non-Exchangeable and Non-Refundable category (please see below)
2) Returns or exchange can be made for change of mind, if the item does not fit, if there is a defect, or if an incorrect item was sent.
3) Returns will be processed in the form of a Gift Card with a unique voucher number that will be sent to your email account. The voucher will have a validity date of 12 months from the date of issue.
4) If you wish to make a return, you will need to cover the cost of return postage.
5) If the item meets the condition for a return and is not in the list of Non-Exchangeable and Non-Refundable Item, you will need to firstly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request for a return or exchange, and the reason why you are requesting for a return/exchange.
6) Upon receipt of your email, the MassyMoo Customer Representative (CR) will assist you in the following manner to help with processing your return:
i. Request from you the order number and confirm which item you are returning;
ii. Advise you to post the item to PO Box 11, Thornlie Western Australia, 6988. Please be advised that postage costs will be at your expense.
iii. Once your return package is received at the MassyMoo HQ, we will contact you to let you know that the package has arrived, and whether the condition of the item meets our requirement to be eligible for a return/exchange.
iv. We will then send a voucher to your email address in the form of a Gift Card for the amount of the return. The Gift Card will have a unique voucher code and is valid for a period of 12 months from date of issue.
v. Please be advised that your goods are your responsibility until they reach the MassyMoo HQ. Please ensure that it is packed properly so that they are not damaged in transit. We also recommend using services with tracking numbers so as to minimize the risk of parcel loss (Australia Post comes automatically with tracking numbers with the standard post).
vi. Unfortunately we are not responsible for any items that is/are returned to us by mistake. If you would like these returned to you, please be advised that you will need to cover the delivery cost.
vii. In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 14-day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you would like these returned to you, please be advised that you will need to cover the delivery cost.
7) Those requesting for an exchange will be given a store credit in the form of a Gift Card. The Gift Card is valid for 12 months, and can be used at checkout to purchase any new items.
8) Postage costs are not covered in the returns amount or store credit/ Gift Card unless it is our mistake, at which we will resend the correct item free delivery.
9) Purchases made at MassyMoo pop up stores are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Non-Exchangeable and Non-Refundable Items